- Useful in the case of burns as a mixture of fenugreek and rose oil can be applied on burns.
- Useful in the case of skin cracks and improve skin color.
- Useful in the case of rheumatism, cold and muscle aches, and can be used as antispasmodic.
- Useful in the case of eczema and boils and sores at the feet.
- If put on the convulsive nail, it helps in its healing.
- It eliminates the chloasma from the face.
- It can be used on the scalp to prevent hair loss and delay the onset of baldness.
How to use :
Used as an ointment twice a day.
- Useful in reduction of the proportion of blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Useful for throat, chest, stomach, duodenum, and colon nervous.
- Strong sexual tonic for men and women.
- Useful in cases of thinness and open the appetite and works to increase breast size.
- Useful for anemia and impaired structure.
- Oil of Fenugreek specially used for girls in puberty with a medium-spoon twice a day to increase the feminine hormones.
How to use :
A teaspoon 3 times a day on a hot drink or milk or or any hot drink.
It is advised to refrain from administration the case of pregnancy.
٣٠ مل - ٢/١ كيلو - ١ كيلو
Fenugreek oil is a volatile oil, which consists hydrocarbon sescutrbinat, lactones, alkanes, protein by 28.91% fatty substances, starch, phosphor, choline, alteraijunlen, gummy materials, fixed oils, soap and Sterolat materials, sugar, dissolved materials such as galactose, and mannose. Fenugreek is also considered an essential source of spohanin, which is essential in creation of steroids. The Fenugreek also contains daazojnin and yamojnin compound.