- Useful in mumps.
- Useful in removing acidity if used as external packs on the stomach.
- Useful in the fall of the hair if applied with watercress oil.
- Useful in of hemorrhoids and anal fissure if used as an ointment.
- Useful in intestinal ulcers if 3 spoons were drunk once a day.
- Analgesic for colic and gallstones if administered.
- Useful as laxative.
- Useful in prostate pain.
- Useful in the case of liver disease.
- Useful in cholesterol reduction.
How to use :
Teaspoon twice a day, on morning and evening.
30 ML - 1/2 Kilo - 1 Kilo
Linolenic acid, Glycosides, Vitamin E and C.